Saturday, July 11, 2009

Be Still


The picture above is the Novena to God’s Love (by Bo Sanchez), a prayer booklet given to first-time attendees of Kerygma Feast.

What’s inside?


God’s Message To YouDear (Your Name),

I believe in you. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have made you into such an amazing and wonderful person. I believe in you so much, I planted dreams in your heart. Dreams that will bless you and bless the world. Dreams that will make you grow in love and will mature in your soul. Yes, I will use you to share My light and love to many.

So believe in yourself even when you fail. Never give up on yourself. Failure is an important part of your success. Look around and you’ll discover that the most successful people are those who have failed the most. Trust in Me. I trust in you!

Know the difference between path and purpose. Even if your chosen path fails, never give up on your sacred purpose. When you write your dreams include the details that you desire. Your imagination will inspire you. But don’t be attached to the details. Surrender to my surprises and open yourself to My abundanc. For I have the best blessings and the perfect miracles for you, far better than what you can think of or imagine.

Nourish your soul in My Love and My Word. Nourish your soul with other Like-mided Dreamers who have fire in their hearts.

Now go, My child, and share My love and light to all those around you.

Always remember that I believe in you.

Cheering you on,

God
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week I had a dream; a bad dream; a nightmare; a dream full of uncertainties. In my dream, I trudged an unfamiliar road and climbed straight metal ladder twice all by myself. But every time I felt terrified, a former big boss (which I didn’t directly work with) would suddenly show up out of nowhere and extended his hand towards me. Then, there was a sudden calm in my heart...

Two Sundays ago, the priest said in his homily “Do not fear just believe.”
True.
The Bible says:
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." -
Deuteronomy 31:6
Perhaps, that dream is a reminder that in every trial or problem or suffering or hardships that we are facing, God is telling us we don’t have to bear everything on our own. He promised a helper that will not just accompany us in our travel but someone who will fill our spirit, cheer us up and encourage us to keep on going.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerygma Feast is a Catholic Prayer Meeting of the Light of Jesus Community founded by Bro. Bo Sanchez. It is composed of the Holy Mass, worship and talk by Bo Sanchez or other Kerygma preacher. It is held at Valle Verde Country Club (beside ULTRA), Pasig City every Sunday in three sessions: 8:00 to 10:00am, 10:30 to 12:30pm and 1:00 to 3:00pm

For more information you can visit the following websites:
http://www.bosanchez.ph/
.
AM

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive