Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Morning

I wonder why I woke up this morning with a vibrant feeling. Did I have an exciting dream last night? I can’t remember. Did I do something special before I went to sleep? I don’t think so. As far as I know, I just had the usual evening routine.

My eyes opened 15 minutes earlier than my regular wake up time. At 6:45 in the morning, I felt that I was too excited to stand up and start a new day with a smile on my face. That’s odd. Because honestly, my usual morning mindset is: “Oh! Another ordinary day.” Now that the sun is about to go down, I should say I had a pretty good day. It’s typical yet the feeling is different. Hopefully, it’s a sign of good things to come. :)

1 Speak:

HappySurfer said...

Wonderful to know that life's looking up for you. Best wishes for more good feeling, Rej.

Popular Posts