Dear God, I fell again. I’m sorry. I know you have the desire to set me free. Give me the strength to fight the temptation. In Jesus name, Amen.
Categories
Animal
Arts
Blogging
Book
Business
Celebration
Christianity
Contribution
Death
Education
Entertainment
Environment
Event
Finance
Food
Friendship
Goals
Health
Investment
Is This Love - Her Version
Is This Love - His Version
Is This Love?
Job
Life
Love
Music
News
People
Personal
Poem
Politics
Quotes
Society
Sports
Technology
Test
Travel
Popular Posts
-
"STATUE" He is tall, dark and princely Every woman’s ultimate desire With his macho guapito look Heavy burdens becom...
-
Magandang umaga. Bagyo. Kalamidad. Trahedya…. Magandang umaga. Good morning. Mga kapatid, maganda nga ba ang umaga? Were the openi...
-
Tired? Worried? Hopeless? You think the whole world is against you? Are you on the verge of giving up? Pause for a while. Look at ...
-
Let’s admit it, many Filipinos work abroad because they want greener pastures. But the story doesn’t end there. Let us not forget that wo...
-
Welcome to my new crib "Child of the 80’s!" I decided to change the title of this blog when I finally realized that kiddomind s...
-
One of my ultimate dreams in life is to travel my own country, the Philippines. This morning, as I tried looking for a Filipino-made blog...
-
"CHANCE" It’s 9 o’clock in the evening His favorite dish was still hot and smoking But he walked straight to his bedroom...
-
Patay ang electric fan. Hindi naman brownout. Sadyang malamig lang ang gabi dala na rin ng pabugso bugsong pagulan. Ngunit hindi maiwasan a...
-
What is change? Why do people need to change? My dear friends, what you are about to read are not the answers to my questions above. ...
-
I was not into sports. Well, when I was younger I used to play tumbang preso, habulan, taguan, langit lupa, siato etc almost every aftern...
0 Speak:
Post a Comment