Friday, November 7, 2014

#Pushkoto


With my teeny-weeny fingers firmly pressing the keyboard for a blog entry feels really strange but blissful (with a speck of nerves). This blog has been comatose for a long period and here I am about to give a dose of oxygen to my dying blogsite. Just a short story telling...

New dreams are beginning to form in my head. Last July, I and some of my cousins shared a wonderful day together. I called it monumental. I said to myself “this is just the beginning…” Last November 3, we were able to do it again (minus 1, plus 2). At least, we are escalating in numbers. Yahoo!!! Yesterday, I had a crazy idea of having one last hurray for 2014. Hesitant, it was only today that I had the guts to speak my mind and create a new GM in FB (where it all started).  Since December is the month of parties, reunions, gimmicks etc. I thought this one is going to be hard. The calendar days would be literally hectic and financially challenging. So while hoping for YESesss, I’m allowing the slideshow in my brain to produce happy thoughts.

Dream1: Organize a semi-momentous event

********************
Probably, the most critical decision (hopefully not stupid) I made today was to sell a rising stock I’ve been holding for months and bought a speculative stock which some stock traders describe as “basuras.” I’ve decided to join the ride. I’m keeping my high hopes that the trend is still upswing. That’s the problem when one doesn’t want to study her lessons. Yes, I’m making “kopya” at sana lang talaga tama ang nakopya. Haha! This is the nerves I’ve been talking about in the start of my post. My conscious mind is telling me the risk will pay off eventually. But part of me is asking “What did you do?” As Tom Rodriguez always say in his game show “Don’t lose the money!”

Dream 2: Learn how to trade successfully

********************
This Sunday, the championship game of Shakey’s V-League will finally go live on the boob tube. I’ve been planning to watch it live in San Juan Arena since last week but due to budget constraint I’d rather postpone it. Oh yes, suddenly I’m a volleyball fan. And I’m rooting for the Philippine Army Lady Troopers. Still hopeful!!!

Dream 3: Watch live volleyball game in San Juan Arena

********************
Few hours ago, I saw a photo of a second cousin standing right in front of the Eiffel Tower. Envious much. Hehe! Hey, who doesn’t want to go to Paris? I had two out of town this year and several metro escapades. Hoping to see more new places next year.

Dream 4: Travel more

********************
Honestly, I’ve been very lazy this year. I’ve become too complacent with where I am now. I’ve settled with the average. I know I could have done more if only I let perseverance always run in my head. I sometimes feel sorry for myself and my family. But Thank God for always giving me another day; for always giving me a chance to pick myself up and be a better servant. This one is not a dream but a goal.

Goal: Push myself harder

That’s all for now!!! Goodnight World! 

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive