Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Bus, the Sun and the Mystery

It was 3pm. The sun’s heat could actually turn your white skin into brown. No kidding! It was soooooooooo HOT!

After hours of wandering in various shoe shops, I went out of Trinoma Mall empty-handed. Poor girl! Just few seconds after I walked out, the BSTC bus driver suddenly stepped on the gas and left me frustrated (route: Alabang – Malinta Exit). I stood in the unloading station (Pasaway no! hehe!) for five minutes hoping that N. Dela Rosa or Sampaguita bus would show up in a little while. But knowing the frequent time interval of buses going to our place (approximately 10 minutes to 1 hour, if unlucky) and the awful temperature, I decided to go back inside.

I wanted to go home so badly because I might get tempted to spend on something that wasn't included in my budget list. But my throat was starting to dry up and so I bought a small size mango shake, sat in the food court and used 15 - 20 minutes of my time to relax a bit. Then, I left. Fortunately, the temperature outside improved. It also didn’t take me too long to wait for the bus to arrive. When we reached Balintawak Tollgate, we noticed an N. Dela Rosa bus that got busted. That’s when I realized, God had saved me. Imagine if I kept on waiting outside because I didn’t want to pull-out even a single centavo, perhaps, I was one of the passengers of the busted N. Dela Rosa bus.

The Conclusion: Everything that happened to me from 3 pm onwards was God’s plan. He brought me to the right direction because He wanted to keep me safe and maybe he desired to give me some rest.
God is so good and He works in very mysterious ways.
Your father knows what you need before you ask him- Matthew 6:8

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive