Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Roller Coaster Ride


My 2011 was like a roller coaster ride. In the beginning the wheels rolled in a straight direction. Suddenly, it went bullish then bearish, with wild twists and turns. That goes the same with my emotions, it was erratic. It was such an adventure that tested my faith once again. Roller coaster is obviously not my favorite ride in an amusement park so as 2011. I’m just thankful that the final destination went back to horizontal. So whoever invented this heart-pumping ride, I say he is a genius and merciful.

But hey, who doesn’t ride a roller coaster? I’m sure everybody does. Because I think life is indeed a roller coaster ride with God as the inventor – genius and merciful. In the beginning, life is peaceful, simple and uncomplicated. But as days pass, we experience lots of highs and lows. And that’s when the real adventure happens. As we face the challenges, we discover our true character, our strengths as well as our weaknesses. There will be good days but bad days exist too. However, the last stage could be just as good (or even better) as the beginning if we completely trust that the God who created everything will protect us from the start until the end. Remember, the Bible says 
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid and terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you – Deuteronomy 31:6
I’m sure 2012 will not be different. But this time, I will enjoy the journey; the adventure. My dear friends, let’s all enjoy the roller coaster ride!!! :)  

Photo grabbed @ isucceedbook.com
                                                                                             

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive