Friday, July 19, 2013

Travelling Like a Millionaire

Countdown to 30 - First in Series 

I love travelling. Apart from that, I love adventures too. I love pure adrenaline rush!  

God is good. He has given us a beautiful world to explore. Countless. But travelling isn't cheap. Preparation is a must do for me. It entails sacrificing some WANTS for a much anticipated vacation. I'm not getting younger. There will come a time my physical condition will be a huge hindrance. I wanna travel and experience the world while I can. This is my recent mantra. 

Today as my financial crisis starts to die down. I feel more free (from guilt) to list down the places I long to see and the adventures I would like to try.

Game?


Go Biking in Batanes
Photo credit: batanestravel.com
I want to explore this awesome island using a bike (is there a better way?)!!!


I want to slide and ride in the sand and play like a kid!!!



Subic Treetop Adventure 
Photo credit: iamnikkies.blogspot.com

I want heart pumping adventure near the metropolis!!!

Parasailing in Manila Bay
Photo credit: gmanetwork.com
I want to see the capital city up in the air!!!



Vertical Trek to Pagsanjan Falls
I want to sweat like a pig going to one of the most famous falls in the country!!!


Fun Run at BGC
Photo credit: takbo.ph
I want to stretch my muscles in one of my most favorite places in National Capital Region!!!


Target Shooting in Manila
Photo credit: tinypic.com

I want to know if I can hit that bull's eye!!!

Photo credit: mayonatvtour.com
I want an ultimate ride to the perfect cone just like Zac Efron!!!


Skywalk Adventure at Crown Regency Hotel in Cebu

Photo credit: skyexperienceadventure.com

I want to watch my knees tremble!!!

Dahilayan Adventure in Bukidnon
Photo credit: pinoytravelfreak.com

I want to experience the Asia's longest dual zipline 
and other activities that my heart can take!!!

Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center
Photo credit: everythingcebu.com

I want to be amazed by the Cebu Dancing Inmates!!! Cheering is a good exercise for the heart, right? 



*** Not the end ****

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive