Friday, July 19, 2013

Countdown to 30

Lately, I have been receiving news about my friends getting married, getting pregnant and giving birth. Not so surprising news though because we're 30 (I'll be in less than a month). I mean we are literally adult who do not need  written consent to have a civil wedding. While most of my friends are on their way to building a family, I feel that I just got my liberty - excited to explore the world like a young adult in her early twentys.  

My future posts will be a series of things I long to experience and my new discoveries about myself. True, I'm getting old but it feels like my real journey has just begun; as if my past experiences are mere preparations to more undertakings that will shape me to become the person who will fulfill a mission in life. 

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive