Tuesday, July 2, 2013

From Luzon to Visayas to Mindanao (U-Turn)

Mindanao
Endless War. Kidnapping Incidents. Territorial Disputes. Travel Warnings. Countless times, we heard and see these issues, headlines even. News like these is so devastating that a foreign or local traveller would think 10x before getting a flight to Mindanao. But my recent vacation ended some speculations in my head. There maybe some truth about the news, nonetheless a tour in Mindanao will give every visitor innumerable reasons that will make you fall in love and say "I Do" (love the place).

Visayas
Honestly I felt that my short visit in Cebu was “bitin.” And the hot weather was a bit disappointing (but is it Cebu/ano’s fault?). However, I would come back because I am yet to experience the following:
(1) Sky Walk Extreme in Crown Regency Hotel
(2) Beaches. Beaches. Beaches
(3) Original BiaƱos Pizza located in Mabolo, Cebu City
(4) Sinulog Festival
(5) Cebu Dancing Inmates
(6) More lechon…

Luzon
I have been in many places in Luzon but this travel adventure made me realized that Metro Manila is beautiful regardless of the many scratches that wounded the entire region and its people. There’s no place like Manila. At nanalaytay sa akin ang dugong Manilena.

Having said these things, with more conviction I join every Filipino in promoting our tourism slogan “It’s more fun in the Philippines” (indeed).

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive