Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Imagine

Imagine: Raindrops falling from the sky as gold coins or precious stones.
Imagine: Flowers bloom because God knew you were going to pass by. – St. Francis of Assisi
Imagine: Calling everything as “brother” and “sister.” “Brother Sun” and “Sister Moon” to name a few. – St. Francis of Assisi
I got these from two different books- a children's book and an inspirational one. I just thought it would be good to post it here. It's nice to know that some people perceive simple things differently and in a positive way (that’s how I see it). I wished I am as imaginative as these people.

I know there are more insightful ideas hidden in other books or even in your head. Don’t let these things be destroyed by cockroach or amnesia. Share it. It might also have a good effect in other people (or maybe in me).

0 Speak:

Popular Posts

Archive